Keep God First - Joyce Meyer


I LOVE however blunt she is. Some folks cannot take it and that they accuse her of lying as a result of she tells it am fond of it is! No, this lady may be a lady of honesty and integrity I'd trust her with my life.

Wow! this can be the foremost powerful sermon of an author I even have ever detected. well really speaking Joyce's teachings are continuously relevant and provoking. Not even once have I watched her sermons and not have gained something from her. God is real through author Meyer and that we are grateful to God for that. I've watched this quite once and can still do, therefore.


Thank you, author Meyer.  My relationship with God, my Creator is being re-established due to your sermons.  Your sermons on forgiveness and having a forgiving and merciful perspective and ways that to touch upon the devil have modified my life.  God bless you and your family and your ministry.  God is with you



0 Comments