Disciplines of Spiritual / part 4 /

 

The Spiritual Disciples and Desires ( Unit 10 )

•    Sabbath: to separate one day seven days for rest and love of God.
•    Self-Care: to esteem myself as my superb Father esteems me.
•    Silence: to free myself from the dependence on and diversion of clamor so I can be absolutely present to the Lord; to open myself to God in the place stunning

 

The Spiritual Disciples and Desires ( Unit 11 )

•    Solitude: to desert individuals and go into time alone with God.
•    Spiritual Direction: to give minding consideration regarding my association with God, joined by the determined nearness of somebody who causes me listen well to God.
•    Teachability: to remain a long lasting student who is consistently open to the crisp breeze of the Holy Spirit

 

Quiet and Solitude ( Unit 12 )

•    Jesus continually searching for a calm place with the goal that He may ask and converse with Daddy God the Father.
•    Silence is your calm time with God alone in your bustling timetable. We center around God and yourselves. Morning dedication time or night supplicating time or espresso converse with our God, the closeness companion and sweet heart.

0 Comments