Don't wast your time/ Joyce Meyer/

 

When we always busy to do any things like working, watch TV, News, taking care of family, go anywhere or do anything else more than, Praying, Devotion, and Talking to God it means we wast our time


Joyce Meyer - How Do I Stop Wasting Time Sermon 

 I like her words, I used to listen to her since I was a kid, even in times that I have doubts about my faith, here words keep give me some sense of comfort and Illuminate the road for me, in all cases it's here words can truly build a good life for individuals and societies.

 You will only get bored with the word of God if the spirit of familiarity has already attacked you. You have to receive the word of God everyday because every day the grace of God is new. His word is the same but the Revelation would always be different.




0 Comments