Live 2 Love Sermon -Joyce Meyer



Pamela McConnell

It was more than 100 degrees here, and I needed to go out and pay a few bills. As I went out I request that God utilize me, and He gave me two distinctive elderly ladies who required a rides home. I felt so honored knowing I was being utilized by my God and Savior.




Susan Carpenter

Much thanks to you for the update. I was stirred at 5:30 a.m. (I don't, as a rule, ascend until 8 a.m.) by a beating at my entryway. I knew, even as I woke up sluggishly, it's identity. Just a single individual thumps at my entryway at that hour. I spent the following 90 minutes protesting on and off all through rest with respect to how I felt the knocker was impolite. In the long run, I went and addressed the entryway, my teeth not in, my hair standing up, my eyes squinting, and there she stood. What did she need? One cigarette. Only one. I ran and got one and offered it to her. At that point I did my typical thing and after that chose to watch this. I swear, I'm so much like the Israelites who went to their passings in the desert it's terrifying. Along these lines, I needed to request that God assist me with stopping GRUMBLING constantly, and we should begin with the gift He conveys to my entryway of neighbors who have such a great amount of short of what I do. It doesn't hurt me at all to encourage this way. Along these lines, your lesson in this video helped me enormously to understand God's thoughtfulness in showing me such an essentially Christian idea and recharging my comprehension. The following thump that came, I found my mouth saying (I didn't think this by any stretch of the imagination, it just left my mouth) "It's the Lord thumping!" I jumped out of my seat and addressed the entryway all cheerful, and having no issue at all in helping the individual who thumped. She requested more, however I had in wealth, so I could, not in my giving while protesting, but rather in my CHEERFUL giving put a grin on the substance of a lady who is scarcely a stick she's so thin, who is more seasoned than me by 20 years (think OLD) and experiences schizophrenia. She SMILED. How much better was that notwithstanding for me to see her grin than to perceive what I saw before which was fear. In the event that I say I pursue Christ, I should take a shot at this. Furthermore, the main fruitful way I can do it, genuinely effective, is to continue asking Jesus and His Holy Spirit to enable me to consummate this. Much thanks to you. As we probably are aware, "Yet the best of these is love." - End of 1 Corinthians 13 

Rosie Gonzalez

I cherish God. you're correct I ought to do it for God. I have a cousin that is biting the dust of Cancer @ the Hosp. furthermore, I needed to go see him however the family, would state for what reason are U here, what would you be able to do. well, for one thing, I can appeal to God for him. I can be a BLESSING. FOR HIM. AMEN. 

Benita Adams

Joyce gives me a clearer approach to cherish my kindred person. She comes out with the plain truth. The more you cherish Jesus, the better your life moves toward becoming. When you comply with the sacred soul, you will do what the Lord needs you do.

0 Comments