Disciplines of Spiritual / part 3 /




 The Spiritual Disciples and Desires ( Unit 7 )


•    Inner-Healing Prayer: to help the enthusiastic broken and injured as they look for God for the recuperating no one but He can give.
•    Intercessory Prayer: to transform my worries and stresses into supplication; to enter God's heart for the world and afterward implore from that point.
•    Journeying: to be aware of my life through composition and thinking about God's essence and action in, around and through me

 

The Spiritual Disciples and Desires ( Unit 8 )

•    Meditation: to all the more profoundly look on God through the composed Word and made request.
•    Memorization: to convey the life-molding expressions of God in me consistently and in all spots.
•    Mindfulness/Attentiveness: to live wholeheartedly right now, aware of God and without judgment 



The Spiritual Disciples and Desires ( Unit 9 )

•    Praying Scripture: to enable God to shape my supplication life through the expressions of Scripture.
•    Prayer Walking: to adjust myself to Christ and his intervention for the Kingdom to come while strolling specifically puts.
•    Rest: to respect God and my human restriction through peaceful rhythms.

0 Comments