Disciplines of Spiritual / part 2 /

 

The Spiritual Disciples and Desires ( Unit 4 )

•    Control of the tongues: to transform the damaging way I utilize words into valid, adoring and recuperating discourse.
•    Lectio Divina/Devotional Reading: to determinedly experience and surrender to the LIVING God through taking care of Scripture
•    Discernment: to enchant and perceive the voice and will of God.

 

The Spiritual Disciples and Desires ( Unit 5

•    Fasting: to relinquish a craving with the end goal to look for God on issues of profound worry for other, myself and the world.
•    Gratitude: to be touchy to the Holy Spirit's inciting to live with an appreciative heart, recognize God's work in my life and my rich assets.

 

The Spiritual Disciples and Desires ( Unit 6 )

•    Fasting: to relinquish a craving with the end goal to look for God on issues of profound worry for other, myself and the world.
•    Gratitude: to be delicate to the Holy Spirit's inciting to live with an appreciative heart, recognize God's work in my life and my plenteous assets.

0 Comments